понедельник, 19 декабря 2011 г.

Oak Leaf Crochet Pattern


Oak Leaf Crochet Pattern

fall crochet garland
A few weeks ago, I showed you this autumn garland I had just made.  When I got the idea, I searched around and just couldn't find an oak leaf pattern that I liked.  So I made up my own.  I've never written a crochet pattern before, and I would so love it if you crocheters out there would pull out your hooks and try this pattern out to see if it makes sense.  And give me feedback of course about the parts that are confusing or just plain wrong.  I used size 10 pearl cotton and a USA size 7 steel hook.  When I get the acorn pattern worked out just right, I'll post it as well.

crochet oak leaf


Crochet Oak Leaf (appr. 2" long)

ch 15; sc in 2nd ch from hook; sc in each ch to end (14 sc).

ch 7; sc in first sc going down the other side; sc in next 2 sc

(ch 7, sc in same sp as last sc; sc in next 2 sc); repeat once

ch 9, sc in same sp as lst sc.  ch 1. turn.

In ch9 loop work: 1 sc, 1 hdc, 2 dc, 3tr, 2dc, 1 hdc, 1sc; sc in next 2 sc.

In ch 7 loop work: 1 sc, hdc, 2dc, 1tr, 2dc, hdc, 1sc.  sc in each of next 2 sc.

In ch7 loop, work: 1sc, 2hdc, 2dc, 2hdc, 1sc.  sc in next 2 sc.

In top chain 7 loop work: 1sc, 1hdc, 1dc, 3tr, 1dc, 1hdc, 1sc.

(sc in next 3sc.  ch 7, sc in same space as last sc)  repeat once.

sc in next 2 sc.  ch 9, sc in same sp as lst sc.  ch 1; turn.

In ch9 loop work: 1 sc, 1 hdc, 2 dc, 3tr, 2dc, 1 hdc, 1sc; sc in next 2 sc.

In ch7 loop work: 1sc, 1hdc, 2dc, 1tr, 2dc, 1hdc, 1sc; sc in each of next 2 sc.

In ch7 loop, work: 1sc, 2hdc, 2dc, 2hdc, 1sc; sc in next 2 sc. 

sl st in next sc.  fasten off.  With a large needle, sew in your ends.  Iron to flatten and shape.

Let me know how this works out, ok?  Thanks!http://bobbilewin.blogspot.com/2010/08/oak-leaf-crochet-pattern.html

1 комментарий:

  1. I'm happy you are enjoying my crochet pattern. In the future, please contact me before using my content:)

    ОтветитьУдалить